Bollywoodtadkamasala Headline Animator

Bollywoodtadkamasala

Translate

Monday, March 4, 2013

'I, Me Aur Main' 1st Weekend Collection



'I, Me Aur Main' had a Below Par Opening Weekend at the Domestic Box Office.


'I, Me Aur Main' estimated collection on Friday stood at about ₹1.40-1.45 crores nett, on Saturday it stood at about ₹1.70-1.80 crores nett and on Sunday it stood at about ₹2.15-2.20 crores nett.

With that, the estimated Total collection of 'I, Me Aur Main' stands at about ₹5.40-5.45 crores nett.

'I, Me Aur Main' couldn't really manage to draw the audiences to theatres in the whole of the Weekend.

After a lackluster Opening Weekend, it remains to be seen whether 'I, Me Aur Main' can defy the odds and improve its performance at the Domestic Box Office on Weekdays.

- BTM (Bollywood Tadka Masala)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

BTM Videos

Blog Archive