Bollywoodtadkamasala Headline Animator

Bollywoodtadkamasala

Translate

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

'I, Me Aur Main' 4th Day (Monday) Collection



'I, Me Aur Main' continued its dismal run on Monday at the Domestic Box Office.


'I, Me Aur Main' estimated collection on its 4th Day (Monday) at the Domestic Box Office stood at about ₹
77.50 lacs nett.

Along with the 1st Weekend Collection, the estimated Total collection of 'I, Me Aur Main' for 4 Days at the Domestic Box Office stands at about ₹6-6.10 crores nett.

'I, Me Aur Main' hasn't managed to work its magic at the Domestic Box Office and has been given a thumbs down by the audiences.

The question remains whether 'I, Me Aur Main' can overcome this downfall in days to come at the Domestic Box Office. 

- BTM (Bollywood Tadka Masala)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

BTM Videos

Blog Archive